When you enter this loving school, consider yourself one unique member of an extraordinary family!
NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)
DDRO FRONT DOOR
Contacts as of January 1st, 2014
QUEENS: (718) 217-6485
BROOKLYN: (718) 642-8576
MANHATTAN: (646) 766-3220
BRONX: (718) 430-0757
STATEN ISLAND: (718) 982-1913
LONG ISLAND: (631) 434-6000
WESTCHESTER: (914) 332-8960
Please do contact Parent to Parent of NYS if you have any questions.
IEP & Related Services
The IEP Process
- Learn how to get started with your child's Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- If you want your child to be evaluated for special education services, you must make a referral, this page covers what you need to know.
- After you give consent, we have 60 calendar days to evaluate your child.
- Get information about the IEP meeting so you and your child will be prepared.
- Once you have a meeting, you will be given your child's Individualized Education Program (IEP). a written statement of our plan to provide your child with a Free and Appropriate Public Education in their Least Restrictive Environment.
- Learn how you can request a Parent Member for support at your child's IEP meeting, or how you can become a Parent Member to help others.